Welcome to the course!

Welcome to the course!

by Tania Berman -
Number of replies: 0

Dear 2016 course participants!

Let me welcome you on behalf of the AE-PRO team!

My name is Tania and I'm the project coordinator of this online course. Together with my wonderful partners, I will guide you through the course.

We are very happy to see that almost 300 participants from over 40 different countries have already signed in to the course! We hope that a large majority will join our sessions from the first to the last course. Feel free, if you prefer, to just follow some of our sessions - the choice is yours!  

To answer all your questions (at least the ones we can imagine you have), we have prepared a FAQ, a list of questions and answers on the project website www.ae-pro.eu Here is the exact link: http://www.ae-pro.eu/en/online-course/faqs.html 

During the course, we will use both this Forum and the Facebook Group "Younger Staff in Adult Education" to ease communication. If you're on Facebook, you can join the group already now; we used it for the past course, in 2015, as well. If you're not on Facebook, don't worry, it is not compulsory, we just use it as a very practical communication tool. Remember that both forums are yours, so feel free to post anything you feel is relevant to our adult education community!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at tania.berman@eaea.org

Looking forward to talking to you online on the 17th of March!

Have a nice day,
Tania